I was finally able to complete another art journaling video! This time, I used my “new” Inspiration journal, made by Donna Downey. I was also inspired by Donna Downey’s Inspiration Wednesday video from last week. She started with an image transfer, and so did I. That’s where the similarity ends, though.
Here’s Part 1 -
- inspiration journal (Donna Downey)
- GOLDEN regular gel medium
- NEW “holes” mini paper tags
- Pan Pastels - White, and Turquoise, Turquoise Shade, and Turquoise Extra Dark
- Stamps – Dylusions Basic Background, Unity Art & Possibility, Inspired by Unity
- FREE butterfly printable download – CLICK HERE to PRINT
- Archival Ink in Jet Black by Ranger
- Distress Ink in Walnut Stain
- Rubons by Basic Grey (from my stash – old as the hills!)
- Washi Tape (unknown)
- tiny attacher
Part 2 is here:
Thanks so much for stopping by! I would love to hear your comments. Also, if you like my videos, please click “like”! Thank you!