Happy Monday morning, everyone! I had a special request to post the instructions for using your Spellbinders/Nestabilities dies in your Cuttlebug machine. After a little experimentation, I was able to get excellent results! So, here are the instructions (sorry, no pics)
To use the shaped Spellbinders – eg, the butterflies, flowers, and the like. It’s a two-step process – the first pass through cuts the shapes, and the second one embosses them:
1. Start with your “A” plate
2. “C” plate
3. die – cutting side up
4. Cardstock/pp – face down
5. “B” plate
1. Keep everything intact – eg die attached to paper
2. Remove “C” plate
3. Lay die/paper (already cut) – paper side UP on “A” plate
4. Add “tan embossing mat” (sold in packages of 2)
5. SHIM – with 3 pieces of scrap cardstock for shapes, (2 pieces of cs for borders – scalloped ovals, etc.)
6. Add BOTH “B” plates
7. Pass through Cuttlebug
7. Ink/paint/sand raised portions while still attached to the die, if you wish.
8. Remove from die!
VOILA! That’s it!
I hope that helps. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask! 🙂