Humble Pie Stamps Design Team Call!
We are a Canadian stamp company with a brand new line of stamps, and a brand new challenge blog ! We are looking for Senior Design Team members who have a passion for paper crafts, and stamps (both digital and rubber)! Your coloring of stamped images should be your strength – whether it’s with Copics, or watercolor, or any other medium. Previous Design Team experience is not necessary, but would be an asset. We welcome international applicants. You should have an active blog (post at least 3 times per week).
We will be taking submissions from now until October 10, 2009. So if you are ready to become a part of a brand new stamping and challenge blog adventure, and can follow the guidelines below. We want to hear from you!
As a senior member of our DT, you will be asked to:
- Create 4 projects a month using The Humble Pie stamps, by participating in weekly blog challenges. You may be asked to work with digital images.
- Mail two of your cards/month to Phebe at the Town Scrapper, in Petrolia, Ontario, Canada
- Participate in Blog Hops, to promote release of new stamps, approximately every 2-3 months.
- On a weekly basis, help promote/advertise Humble Pie Stamps and The Town Scrapper on your personal blog and to any message boards where appropriate.
- Provide quality scans/photographs of all projects as well as posting any related tips/tricks
- Have an active blog presence on your personal blog
- Commit to a 6-month term beginning October 12, 2009
To apply, please send the following information to me by email:
(email link is at the upper right corner of my blog)
- Link to your online gallery and blog
- Provide full contact information – name, phone number, email address, and location
- Submit a short paragraph or two of why you want to be one of our designers
- List your current DT/designer/site commitment(s)
- Create 2 projects that showcase your style and abilities. One should be a card with a colored, stamped image. The other can be anything you want, but should also include a colored, stamped image.
- Include a link to your blog post, and digital copies of the two projects being used for this submission.
- Post these two projects on your personal blog, and describe them in detail. Add any tips or tricks that you have used in the creation of your projects. (brownie points for using Humble Pie images! 😉
As a Senior Design Team member for Humble Pie Stamps, you will receive:
25% discount off the regular price of anything purchased from The Town Scrapper*
50% off one item per month
One free Humble Pie rubber stamp
The experience of working with one of the best stamp companies in the world! 😉
We look forward to seeing your beautiful creations. Good luck!!
* The Town Scrapper website is currently under construction. If you would like an idea of what Phebe carries in her store, you can check Phebe’s blog here. She takes orders via email for non-local individuals.