The Townscrapper Design Team Call!
We are a growing Canadian stamp company carrying many popular stamp lines, (including Magnolia, CC Designs, Magnolia, My Favorite Things, Motivet, Whiff of Joy, Wags ‘n Whiskers, CC Designs, The Greeting Farm, Kraftin’ Kimmie, Hanna, Scrapmagasinet) along with our very own line of rubber stamps, illustrated by Victoria Case, and a challenge blog ! We are looking for Senior Design Team members, who have a passion for paper crafts, and rubber stamps ! Your coloring of stamped images should be your strength – whether it’s with Copics, or watercolor, or any other medium. Previous Design Team experience is not necessary, but would be an asset. We welcome international applicants. You should have an active blog (post at least 3 times per week).
We will be taking submissions starting immediately, until all positions are filled (so, the sooner you apply, the better your chances!). We are currently expanding our design team. So, if you are ready to become a part of a growing stamping and paper crafts company, we want to hear from you!
As a senior member of our Design Team, you will be asked to:
- Create 4 projects a month (using stamps carried by The Townscrapper), by participating in weekly blog challenges, and provide high-quality digital images of these projects to our Blog Managers. You may be asked to work with digital images.
- Mail two of your cards/month to Phebe at the Townscrapper, in Petrolia, Ontario, Canada
- contribute a minimum of one (papercraft) tutorial (with photos and detailed instructions) per 6-month term, and one simple “tip or trick” per month
- Participate in Blog Hops, to promote release of new stamps, approximately every 2-3 months.
- On a weekly basis, help promote/advertise The Townscrapper on your personal blog and to any message boards where appropriate.
- Provide quality scans/photographs of all projects as well as posting any related tips/tricks
- Have an active blog presence on your own personal blog (posts at least 3 times per week)
- Commit to a 6-month term beginning immediately
To apply, please send the following information to me by email:
(email link is at the upper right corner of my blog)
- Link to your online gallery and blog
- Provide full contact information – name, phone number, email address, and location
- Submit a short paragraph or two of why you want to be one of our designers
- List your current DT/designer/site commitment(s)
As a Senior Design Team member for The Townscrapper, you will receive:
25% discount off the regular price of anything purchased from The Townscrapper
50% off one item per month
One free rubber stamp
The experience of working with one of the best stamp companies in the world! 😉
We look forward to seeing your beautiful creations. Good luck!!
This post will remain pinned to the top of my blog until all positions are filled.
* The Townscrapper website is currently under construction. Online shopping will be available soon! In the interim, orders are welcome via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (519-882-0623).