Hello my friends! I created my first art journal spread in my brand new DYLUSIONS art journal! Have you seen this journal? It is so fabulous! Dyan Reavely is an art journaling/mixed media genius!!!
On November 1, 2012, Dyan posted a video of her Christmas/Dylusions art journal spread. I was so inspired by it, that I created a response video.
Here is my detailed supply list:
- Dylusions Creative Journal
- Dylusions ink sprays – Squeezed Orange, Postbox Red, and Bubblegum Pink
- Dylusions rubber stamps – Curious Corrin, Basic Backgrounds, and Around the Edge
- Stickles – Xmas Red
- Liquid Pearls – Ruby Red
- Twinkling H2O paint – Lovestruck
- Copic markers
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Stazon Ink – Red
- Archival Ink – Black
- Various (very old) Christmas sentiment stamps
- Dylusions Stencils – Snow and Stars
- Ranger Acrylic Dabber – black
- White pen – Uniball Signo
- Various (very old) rubons and stickers
- American Crafts glitter tape
Here is my final spread:
And, here’s the video!